Take the time to make some sense Of what you want to say (花點時間想想現在心中感受)
And cast your words away upon the waves (然後將它拋向大海)
Sail them home with acquiesce (這感受會用一種新的意義回到你身邊)
On a ship of hope today And as they land upon the shore (請期待某一天我也會回來)
Tell them not to fear no more (請別為我傷心難過)
Say it loud and sing it proud Today... (今天請帶著驕傲為我大聲唱)
And then dance if you want to dance (我已盡情享受過人生)
Please brother take a chance (把握每一次體驗的機會)
You know they're gonna go (人都有要離開的一天) Which way they wanna go (到底我會去哪?) All we know is that we don't know -- How it's gonna be (你們心理一定很多問號) Please brother let it be (請別介意我的離開)
Life on the other hand won't make us understand (或許現在你們不明白)
We're all part of the masterplan (生命在上帝手中皆有意義)
Say it loud and sing it proud Today... (今天請帶著驕傲為我大聲唱) I'm not saying right is wrong It's up to us to make (所有事都是一體兩面,看我們怎樣面對) The best of all the things that come our way Coz everything that's been has past (生命中最美好的事物都會逝去)
The answer's in the looking glass (照照鏡子,你會發現解答就是你自己)
There's four and twenty million doors On life's endless corridor (人生盡頭的長廊有24萬道門,毎個結局不盡相同)
Say it loud and sing it proud And they... (現在請驕傲為我...也為你大聲唱)
Will dance if they want to dance (別忘了盡情享受快樂) Please brother take a chance (別放棄每個體驗人生的機會)
You know they're gonna go Which way they wanna go (我們終將離開)
All we know is that we don't know -- How it's gonna be (雖然現在面對未知是一無可知)
Please brother let it be (謝謝你們體諒我的離開)
Life on the other hand won't make you understand (縱使你現在不能完全明白為什麼?)
Why we're all part of the masterplan (但萬事在上帝安排之下皆有意義)